WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- IBD Talk 09.07.2011 (0) It takes strength and endurance to fight an enemy, but it takes courage to listen and learn from them. - Reid B. Kimball (more…) 4 years ago
- July 2013 Recap (0) Greetings, I hope you have been enjoying your summer. For the past few months, I have been working on the documentary as much as I am […] 2 years ago
- Alien Cake (3) The cake whispered sweet nothings into my ear. It made promises of gastronomical delights I had not experienced in years. The temptation […] 3 years ago
- Building a Support System (1) The healing journey is a complicated, long, rollercoaster ride that has enough unexpected twists and turns to drive anyone mad. […] 4 years ago
- Fighting Crohn’s on the Net (0) (Featured the original ”Crohn’s End” blog: Daniel’s stay in the hospital during his recovery from an emergency surgery due to a ruptured […] 6 years ago
- Everything Comes Down to Poo! (1) My Twitter pal @salvationxxx posted a link to a YouTube video from the TV show Scrubs. They did a musical skit called, "Everything Comes […] 5 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video