WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Announcing New Framework (13) After over one year of research I am happy to present to you what I hope will be a great moment for this movement of empowered patients who […] 3 years ago
- Traveling SCD Style – Day 2 (4) CORRECTION: In my original posting I said Natasha Trenev was CEO of Natren, Inc. It was my mistake and she is President and founder of […] 5 years ago
- The Best Way to Control Crohn’s disease… (0) This is a post by the CCFA on July 5, 2012. It’s filled with over 100 comments of people talking about the medications they take. 10% […] 3 years ago
- November 2012 Recap (0) Greetings! November was a terrific month for development of the film, so let’s recap what’s been happening. Playing Ice Hockey I […] 2 years ago
- Promotion for Film & Fundraiser (1) It’s been one week since I launched the Kickstarter fundraising campaign on Oct. 17th, 2010 for WANTED: Crohn’s End and so far we’ve raised […] 4 years ago
- IBD Talk 11.03.2011 (2) The use of antibiotics without life threatening infections is a fucking crime, excuse my language. It makes my blood boil how reckless […] 3 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video