WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Experiment Results with Breads (3) WARNING: Too Much Information (TMI) Zone Ahead! Before I begin, I should make clear that since 2004, after starting the Specific […] 4 years ago
- Seeking Volunteers for Logging Project (1) I am looking for one volunteer who wants to test a system I have created to allow volunteers to help me produce my documentary faster than […] 3 years ago
- Four Customized 5-R Frameworks (0) I thought it would be helpful for people to see how highly customizable the 5-R Framework is for patients with IBD. You probably already do […] 10 months ago
- April 2013 Recap (0) For the month of April, I finished syncing audio files to video I recorded during my interviews. When I record an interview, I film video, […] 2 years ago
- Feb – Mid Mar 2013 Recap (0) Production update I apologize for the lateness of this update. March has been a very busy month for me as I am searching for work to […] 2 years ago
- GAPS – Day 52 & Blood Lab Results (11) Other than low energy in the late afternoon and as I write this (eyes are heavy) I felt great today. No pain, little to no gas, and one […] 4 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video