WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- What Inspires You to Feel Better? (2) My friend Brandee of the Life After Crohn's Facebook group asked a great question I'd like to pass on to you all. Q: What inspires you […] 4 years ago
- IBD Talk 02.12.2012 (0) A doctor prescribing an NSAID for an IBD patient needs to have their head examined by someone other than their own ass. SOURCE: […] 3 years ago
- Funny Comic (0) My mom has a great sense of humor. She sent me this comic below and I think my IBD friends will get a kick out of it. Click on it to see […] 5 years ago
- Update on Save Green Angel Gardens (1) I just got off the phone with Larkin Stentz of Green Angel Gardens and he shared with me some good news. But there are still some rough […] 4 years ago
- The System is Failing Us (0) In this 15 minute TED talk, a surgeon recounts how his arrogance led him to hold contempt for a patient who had Type 2 diabetes and needed […] 2 years ago
- Documentary Update 05/04/2014 (0) Isn’t it ironic that now you have to be rich to eat like a peasant? A few hundred years ago you had to be poor to eat food from your […] 1 year ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video