WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- 4-R Programs to Heal Digestive Conditions (2) A friend shared a link with me tonight that I think is terrific: http://www.northamptonwellness.com/conditions.php#s20 Check out their […] 4 years ago
- IBD Talk 11.03.2011 (2) The use of antibiotics without life threatening infections is a fucking crime, excuse my language. It makes my blood boil how reckless […] 4 years ago
- GAPS – Day 50 (4) I'm doing OK on GAPS in my opinion. I think other people would have a tough time with what I'm going through, but I'm very accepting of the […] 4 years ago
- You Deserve It All (0) While I recommend many different treatments for overcoming your health condition, dietary changes tend to be the most effective from what […] 8 months ago
- IBD Talk 12.21.11 (0) I am no fan of conventional medicine, but I am a bigger fan of everyone having easy access to their treatment of choice. The FDA and the […] 4 years ago
- IBD Talk 08.27.2011 (0) What we eat is one of the most effective ways (aside from antibiotics) that we can change the diversity of microbes in our gut. Some foods […] 4 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video