WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Should I Seek Sponsorships? (0) It's been suggested to me that I seek sponsorships to get the remaining $4,000+ needed to reach the mandatory goal of $10,550. With 9 days […] 4 years ago
- Getting Results (0) "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you always got." Let's think about this quote for a moment. […] 4 years ago
- July 2013 Recap (0) Greetings, I hope you have been enjoying your summer. For the past few months, I have been working on the documentary as much as I am […] 2 years ago
- Production Update (1) Published August 24th, 2012 Since my last film production update, I have been focused on logging interview footage for my documentary. […] 3 years ago
- The Delightful Stay – Yes… I’m out now. (0) (Featured the original "Crohn's End" blog: Daniel's stay in the hospital during his recovery from an emergency surgery due to […] 6 years ago
- Dangers of Low Residue Diets in IBDs (3) During my last interview trip with Tara Marie Rosas, she told me how the very foods that were recommended by her gastroenterologist, such […] 4 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video