WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Eat Faster Says McDonald’s (0) A friend of mine posted this picture of a sign in a McDonald's joint and I think it's an excellent example of what NOT to do, […] 1 year ago
- My Health Regimen (6) I just realized that I hadn't updated you all on how my health is since my last post, which was on Oct. 12th, titled "Going Home!". […] 5 years ago
- Fighting Crohn’s on the Net (0) (Featured the original ”Crohn’s End” blog: Daniel’s stay in the hospital during his recovery from an emergency surgery due to a ruptured […] 6 years ago
- How Far We’ve Come (0) In December of 2014 Congress passed a bill that prohibits Federal agents from raiding and shutting down state legalized medical marijuana […] 4 months ago
- Are Colonics Dangerous? (0) I watched a video from Dr. Oz about the alternative therapy called Colonic Irrigation. I've heard of this and I'm rather excited to try it […] 5 years ago
- Bad Days (1) 4 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video