WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- My Health Regimen (6) I just realized that I hadn't updated you all on how my health is since my last post, which was on Oct. 12th, titled "Going Home!". […] 5 years ago
- RIP Alan Schachter (4) Alan Schachter passed away Sunday, July 8th, 2012 while bike riding and suffering a massive heart attack. He was a dedicated parent […] 3 years ago
- My Timeline of Healing from Crohn’s Disease (19) Sometimes people ask me what I’ve done to get to my current level of health despite having a potentially fatal disease called Crohn’s […] 4 years ago
- Crohnology Kickoff Event (0) Crohnology.com is a new social networking website focused on patients sharing their health data and discussing treatment options for […] 3 years ago
- How to Make Yogurt (1) Some research indicates that inflammatory bowel diseases and IBS can be improved through the use of probiotics . Twenty-four hours after […] 4 years ago
- Traveling SCD Style – Day 7 (0) My mom made two loaves of Almond bread for an after the wedding Sunday breakfast at the Groom's parents house. I had talked with the […] 5 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video