WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Traveling SCD Style – Day 3 (3) I’m about to pass out, but there’s so much to do today. I’m home for half the day until I leave home again at 4:30am for my 6am flight to […] 5 years ago
- Eat Faster Says McDonald’s (0) A friend of mine posted this picture of a sign in a McDonald's joint and I think it's an excellent example of what NOT to do, […] 1 year ago
- How “Crohn’s End” became a healing multi-player experience (4) Roleplaying games, video games, and MMORPG’s have weaved in and out of my life for a long time. In fact, I would even go so far as to say, […] 5 years ago
- Wishing Jason Well (0) Quick note to let everyone know that our good friend, Jason Leitman of the Crohn's Disease Support Network had surgery on Monday morning to […] 5 years ago
- Fart Facts Infographic (0) Nothing like surfing the information super digi-tubes and finding... fart facts? Click image for a higher res version. 3 years ago
- The Delightful Stay – Yes… I’m out now. (0) (Featured the original "Crohn's End" blog: Daniel's stay in the hospital during his recovery from an emergency surgery due to […] 6 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video