WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Survey for Book (0) Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey, the world's leading questionnaire tool. 4 years ago
- Seeing the End of Crohn’s & Colitis (4) Over at Gut Smart Research I posted an article supposedly written by a doctor who advocates more Crohn's patients have surgery. This kind […] 5 years ago
- Sudden Flash of Insight (0) I never understood why a stem cell treatment would work for curing Crohn's disease. The idea is that the immune system is malfunctioning, […] 4 years ago
- Science of Prayer – Proximity Could be Key to Success of Healing Prayer [03Aug10] (1) When the faithful gather and lend their healing hands to one another then science gets a little less "scientific". What do you think of […] 5 years ago
- The butterfly girl, the gamer guy, and me. (0) (Featured the original "Crohn's End" blog: Daniel's stay in the hospital during his recovery from an emergency surgery due to […] 6 years ago
- GAPS – Day 6 & Herxheimer Reactions (0) I apologize in advance because this blog post will likely be all over the place. I’m on my sixth day of the GAPS Introduction Diet, […] 4 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video