WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Beginning a New Chapter (8) Twenty minutes ago I stood outside waiting for my bus in a drizzle and heard a distant thunder grumbling despondently. Suddenly I heard […] 4 years ago
- Call for Video Testimonials! (0) Since 2010 I have worked hard to create a documentary that I think can help improve the lives of those suffering with Crohn’s disease and […] 2 years ago
- CONFIRMED: Crohn’s Disease is a FUBARed Microbiome (11) The headline is a mix of truth and lie. I’ll get to the lie later, but now let’s talk about the truth. The March 12 issue of the Cell Press […] 1 year ago
- Documentary Update 03/10/14 (0) When those drugs didn’t work, it put me over the edge. And I was like, first, I can’t live like this. I’m not living. I don’t […] 1 year ago
- You Deserve It All (0) While I recommend many different treatments for overcoming your health condition, dietary changes tend to be the most effective from what […] 6 months ago
- Dangers of Low Residue Diets in IBDs (3) During my last interview trip with Tara Marie Rosas, she told me how the very foods that were recommended by her gastroenterologist, such […] 4 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video