WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Crowdfunding Options Dilemma (0) I will be running an online crowd-sourced fundraiser later this month for my documentary. There are two funding models I can choose and […] 2 years ago
- Become a scientific pooperstar! (0) I got an update from my contact at Rush University Medical Center. They are still looking for participants who are NOT following a special […] 4 years ago
- News Report on Using Diet for Crohn’s (0) I found this video from my friend Brian's blog. Good stuff, 80% of the doctor's patients put on a special diet have […] 4 years ago
- Let’s Send Healing Thoughts & Prayers (2) Unfortunately, two people I have interviewed for WANTED: Crohn's End are heading into surgery this week. One I'm not sure when exactly […] 5 years ago
- What is the meaning of all of this? (0) (Featured the original "Crohn's End" blog: Daniel's stay in the hospital during his recovery from an emergency surgery due to […] 6 years ago
- The Biopunk Manifesto (6) My friend and former Production assistant Daniel Durrant sent me a very interesting video titled "A Biopunk Manifesto". […] 4 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video