WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- I’m better now. (2) 5 years ago
- The Change Within (8) Updates on this website are light lately because I have a part time job, am working hard on the documentary, and I also volunteer with my […] 3 years ago
- Kickstarter Fundraiser Ends in 3 Days (0) I need to raise $2,820 (27% of full amount) in 3 days for my documentary through Kickstarter. My documentary will show the world that […] 5 years ago
- Dean Ornish: “Genes are not your fate.” (0) Dean Ornish speaks for three minutes at a TED conference with the important message that your genetics are not your fate. It's your […] 4 years ago
- A moment with Dr. Kelley and My Hero Wife (0) Dr. Kelly walked hesitantly into my room and genuinely seemed concerned that I was in the condition I was in. He explained that my case was […] 6 years ago
- Update after last night’s “D” (3) NOTE: For those that don't know, "D" stands for diarrhea. I often forget that people coming to this website are in a fragile state of […] 4 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video