WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Your Input Please (3) This summer I hope to interview several doctors about conventional treatments, alternative treatments and digestive conditions. Some will […] 4 years ago
- Ari Meisel Beats Crohn’s Disease (0) "Now it was my turn to take over." - Ari Meisel, in the hospital, dying from Crohn's disease The below video is a six minute TEDx East […] 4 years ago
- My Health Regimen (6) I just realized that I hadn't updated you all on how my health is since my last post, which was on Oct. 12th, titled "Going Home!". […] 5 years ago
- Study Supports Bacterial Cause for Crohn’s [16Sep04] (0) I'd be curious if more studies have been done. There is clear evidence that the bacterium MAP plays a role in causing many cases of […] 5 years ago
- How to Make and Drink Kefir (6) In the previous article I introduced you to kefir, a supremely healthy fermented beverage containing the most diverse range and highest […] 3 years ago
- Old Study – Parasitic worms may offer effective treatment for Crohn’s disease [14Dec04] (0) I can't believe this study was done back in 2004. Seriously folks, why isn't this mainstream yet? Amplify’d from […] 5 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video