WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- A Cure for Ulcerative Colitis? Part 1 (8) The following information was written to the best of my ability to be as accurate as possible, yet I am not a doctor, nor a trained […] 4 years ago
- Tweet for WCE! (1) It's crunch time to raise as much as we can in the final 12 days of this fundraiser. We've done a fantastic job so far. I mean that because […] 2 years ago
- A National Strategy for Treating Crohn’s & Colitis (2) Daniel Durrant, my indispensable side-kick in the production of this documentary posted this Amplify article, Crohn's Board Wants National […] 5 years ago
- Are Colonics Dangerous? (0) I watched a video from Dr. Oz about the alternative therapy called Colonic Irrigation. I've heard of this and I'm rather excited to try it […] 4 years ago
- July 2013 Recap (0) Greetings, I hope you have been enjoying your summer. For the past few months, I have been working on the documentary as much as I am […] 2 years ago
- It Feels Like Tetris (0) Among my video game design colleagues is an Italian word we use often called "fiero". It describes the sudden rush of happiness we feel […] 3 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video