WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Traveling SCD Style – Days 4 & 5 (0) I will write more detailed posts on Days 4 and 5 later, but now it's 12am and I need to get to bed. Tomorrow is my good friend's wedding […] 5 years ago
- Want to help my film raise funds? (0) I have created a PDF document you and print and cut to create a flyer that has tabs that people can rip off for the […] 5 years ago
- A Substitute for Pizza (0) Treating inflammatory bowel disease through food as medicine often means not following the SAD (Standard American Diet). Sadly, the most […] 2 years ago
- December 2012 Recap (0) I hope everyone enjoy their respective holidays! Read on for a production update and learn how you can help make my upcoming fundraiser […] 3 years ago
- Johne’s & Crohn’s Disease (0) This is a CBC report from about two years ago, in 2009. I think it's time this issue was investigated a lot more than it has been. Very […] 5 years ago
- IBD Talk 09.29.2011 (0) RANT: Why the fuck do doctors say shit like, "This is your last option, there are no others left if 'you fail' on this." First, if a […] 4 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video