WANTED: Crohn's End
is a documentary about empowered patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis who use controversial alternative treatments when nothing else works.
Filming status: Complete
Editing status: In progress...
Release date: TBD
- updated September 24, 2015
The Most Effective Way to Heal Your IBDRead about the 5-R Framework that may help you get your life back from Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis.
- Words of Inspiration from the Late Steve Jobs (0) Steve Job passed away today and in 2005 he left us with some encouraging words during a Stanford commencement speech. “Your time is […] 3 years ago
- Documentary Update (0) Because for a lot of, I mean for those 10 people in the US, that it works for them and nothing, nothing else works for them, that’s the […] 1 year ago
- Your Input Please (3) This summer I hope to interview several doctors about conventional treatments, alternative treatments and digestive conditions. Some will […] 4 years ago
- Ancestral Health Symposium (0) On August 5th and 6th I attended the first annual Ancestral Health Symposium, which is run by the Ancestral Health Society, a […] 4 years ago
- Mind Games for Healing (0) Since Thanksgiving, I’ve tried a few foods off of my special diet, the Specific Carbohydrate Diet to keep my Crohn’s disease in remission. […] 4 years ago
- RIP Alan Schachter (4) Alan Schachter passed away Sunday, July 8th, 2012 while bike riding and suffering a massive heart attack. He was a dedicated parent […] 3 years ago
- Actions for Change (53) There's a lot that needs to be done to change how Crohn's and Ulcerative Colitis patients are treated so that we see more stories of […]
- Creative Writing (2)
- Experiments (10)
- Film Issues (35)
- Food/Recipes (1)
- Gut Smart Research (13) Researchers needed! Go to http://gutsmart.amplify.com to help us conduct research for the WANTED: Crohn's End documentary.
- IBD Newsweek (4)
- Inspiration (9)
- Kickstarter (15)
- Mind-Body Healing (33)
- Original Crohn's End Network (8) Blog posts from the original social network started by Daniel Durrant called Crohn's End. This network inspired Reid Bryant Kimball to make […]
- Production Notes (53)
- Science & Research (14)
- Treatments (97) Read about various treatments, both conventional and alternative.
- Website (10)
Tags2012 alternative alternative medicine alternatives antibiotics bacteria ccfa crohn's crohns disease diarrhea diet disease documentary food fundraiser gaps healing health ibd ibs inspiration kickstarter ldn low dose naltrexone natural probiotics production quote research scd science supplements surgery treatments ulcerative colitis video