WANTED: Crohn’s End is a Crohn’s documentary about empowered patients with Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. When nothing works, they struggle to use controversial alternative treatments.
Runtime: 70 minutes
Rated: PG-13 for limited profanity and graphic images (not officially rated by the MPAA)
While watching WANTED: Crohn’s End you will:
- Understand the leading theory of causation of IBDs, the Biome Depletion Theory.
- Be inspired by stories of triumph over Crohn’s and ulcerative colitis.
- Learn about Human Microbiota Transplants, Helminthic Therapy, GAPS, The Biome Depletion Theory, the 5R Healing IBD Framework, and more.
- Become empowered to have a greater say in the care of your IBD with your healthcare team.
- Hear from your favorite IBD advocates like Jini Patel Thompson, Jay “CrohnsBoy” Baluk, Tara Rosas, Matt Robinson, and Sean Ahrens. Get to know the characters in the film.